Having maintained supplies throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, UK water drinks industry leaders will return to London for their 30th annual conference in person on 22 March 2022, which is also World Water Day.
The theme of “Plan for People and Planet” seeks to link public expectations on health and the environment with the need for business to contribute solutions.
A total of 18 speakers and panellists will cover all aspects of the latest trends, issues, innovations and prospects including:
- Market overview with Asda, Kantar, Natural Source Waters Association and Zenith Global
- Industry leadership with Danone, Highland Spring, Nestlé and Shepley Spring
- Sustainability with Ecosurety and Esterform
- Consumption growth with Dash and SodaStream
- Innovation with ACTIPH, Air Up, Berrington, Bottle Up and DrinkWell.
“After two years online, this will be a most welcome opportunity for business leaders to meet up with other producers, suppliers, customers and advisers again in person,” commented Richard Hall, chairman of Zenith Global, the food and drink experts that organise the event. The conference is held in association with the Natural Source Waters Association.
“We shall also be reporting our latest findings on the UK market, which has not only weathered the storms of the past two years, but is thriving with ideas for new health and sustainability initiatives,” he added.