The EVA’s 2011 AGM and Workshop on: “European Vending – Understanding current market issues and trends” will take place on 12 & 13 December, in Brussels. This year is an election year for the EVA Presidency and its Executive Committee. For this reason, the EVA is expecting a larger-than usual turnout of its membership at the Annual General Assembly on 12 December.
For the following day, the EVA has prepared a very exciting programme for its workshop, which will cover most of the hot topics currently impacting the vending industry in Europe. The workshop will be made up of 7 roundtables. Participants can join in 3 different workshops of their choice, throughout the day. Please find below the topics and the round table:
– Topic 1: “Current Vending trends – 2012 and beyond” chaired by Jan Marck Vrijlandt, Group Sales & Marketing Director, Selecta.
– Topic 2: “Where is the Opportunity for real growth in vending –and when?” chaired by Brian Tustain, Chief Executive, AVS.
– Topic 3: “Price and overhead increase rises and how we absorb and cope with them?” chaired by Michal Piotrowiak, MD, Mastercup.
– Topic 4: “Payment technology” chaired by Paul Theobald, MD, EMEA Vending, MEI.
– Topic 5: “Cross-industry cooperation” chaired by Catherine Piana, Director General, EVA.
– Topic 6: “Premiumization’ of the coffee offer” chaired by Arnaud van Amerongen, MD, Aequator.
– Topic 7: “Capsule technology moves into vending” chaired by Lucio Pinetti, PR & Communication Manager, & Shareholder, Liomatic.
Furthermore, participants at the Workshop will have the privilege of hearing two presentations from vending heavyweights. Arnaud van Amerongen, the EVA’s President, will present the “State of the Industry”, with the latest figures for 2010. After the lunch break, Ger O’Keeffe, who is the Retail / Digital Signage Manager from Intel, will present “Trends, Disruptions and Innovations in Intelligent Vending”, a fresh view on the technological possibilities for our industry.
The event has been actively supported by some of the EVA members, who have chosen to be its sponsors. Intel, Brita and N&W are Platinum sponsors, covering the AGM and Workshop.
They will also be showcasing their latest products on the reserved exhibition space at the event venue. Rheavendors Group is the exclusive Titanium sponsor of the event, sponsoring the AGM and Workshop, but additionally the gala dinner at the unique BMW Showroom, which will take place on the evening of 12 December.
The online registration for this event is open until 25 November: http://www.vending-europe.eu/en/events/eva-conferences/