UCC Coffee UK & Ireland has launched its new website featuring the latest industry insight and innovations to help operators build a profitable coffee offer.
The look and feel of the new website aligns itself to the global UCC brand following the UCC UK & Ireland business’ rebrand, which took place in April 2014. The website reflects the company’s total coffee solution including its expanding portfolio of products, services and unique insight.
The website, which is a one-stop hub for all things coffee, also includes information on consumer habits and trends.
- Quarterly coffee research – hotels, workplace and eating out
- Insight-led blog posts including the latest news, commentary on the coffee market and trends
- Monthly ‘Price Watch’ – reports on the latest coffee prices on the high street
- A world map of origins, flavour profile and characteristics of coffees
- Full details of the product range of coffee, machines and coffee bar essentials
- Information on water filtration and roasting capabilities
For added value and on-going services, the website gives an overview of the marketing, research, category management and support that UCC Coffee can provide.
Elaine Higginson, managing director, UCC Coffee UK & Ireland comments: “This is the place to visit for coffee know-how. From organising training and gaining industry insight, to stocking your café from top to toe, we have invaluable information at your fingertips. Log on and see what we can do for your business.”
UCC Coffee UK & Ireland works with businesses including artisan cafés, farm shops, delis, pubs and Michelin-starred restaurants, through to contract caterers, high street operators, department stores and premium retailers.