AMC Foods have re-launched their popular Kent Crisps brand. A brand new design concept has been created with a new Kent Crisps logo, and each flavour displays a captivating image of Kent to emphasize the provenance of the garden of England and the heritage of these quintessentially British Crisps.
The company has improved the flavours, which have been developed using local products made by their trusted producers. With a new manufacturing process they have achieved a better taste, ‘Free-From’ and longer shelf-life. All Kent Crisps are free from MSG and hydrogenated fat and with the exception of Roast Beef and Spitfire Ale, all are now also vegetarian and gluten free.
Kent Crisps Director Laura Audsley says: “We want our crisps to tell a story. We have worked hard on capturing the work our producers do with us on the back of every pack. We are extremely thrilled about this rebrand and could not be more proud of our product and growth.”
Other exciting changes are:
· New smoked chipotle chilli flavour
· Change in case size to 40g x 20 and 150g x 10 – this will be a mixed box
· Shelf life improved from 18 weeks to 26 weeks from production
· New range of POS products available
· New shelf-ready boxes available
· New barcodes for inner and outer packs
· New 150g packets for Roast Beef and Spitfire Ale and Smoked Chipotle Chilli